Footprint Travel Photography (revised 2nd edition) is all you will ever need to improve your travel photography, no matter where the location. Written by leading travel photographer Steve Davey, this book is broken down by technique and photography style rather than destination, and includes up-to-date, essential information in an accessible style.
Footprint Travel Photography is all you will ever need to improve your photography, no matter where the location. The revised second edition, written by leading travel photographer Steve Davey, takes you from the vital preparation and selecting of equipment, to the ins and outs of being on the road. Broken down by technique and photography style, rather than destination, the layout of this book makes it easy for you to decide what kind of picture you're trying to take and find, at a glance, the right techniques for you - whether you are at a local beauty spot or thousands of miles from home. It exhaustively covers the technical and practical aspects of travel photography before looking at how to tweak and improve your pictures on a computer, and includes a section for those who would like to make some money out of their hobby.
- Fully revised and updated to reflect changes in technology and to encompass Steve Davey's new experiences
- Emphasises techniques for taking wonderful photos, no matter where you are in the world
- Features an extensive inspiration section, giving hints and tips for picture taking scenarios
- Ideal for all levels, from beginner to advanced
- Packed with stunning pictures and anecdotes from Steve Davey's many travels