Seductive, sunbaked and hedonistic, the city of Sevilla embodies the romance of southern Spain. Admire the city’s amazing architectural heritage, gaze upon the canvases of the Golden Age of Spanish painting or become entranced by the flamenco; Footprint Seville covers all the top attractions in this magnificent city, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and be tempted by tapas, as well as the low-down on the city’s haunting Semana Santa and riotous Feria de Abril celebrations.
• Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
• Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
• Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax.
• Detailed street maps for Sevilla and its key locations
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Seville without weighing you down.