Sliced, spliced and spread across a mountainous interior, Honduras is a collection of chaotic Latin cities, tropical sun-drenched beaches and swathes of beautiful hillside. Dive the stunning submarine world off the Caribbean coast, explore the cloud forest near Lago Yojoa or simply relax in a hammock in the Bay Islands; Footprint Honduras covers all the top attractions in this enchanting country, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and sample the best rum, as well as the low-down on adventure activities and scuba diving.
• Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
• Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
• Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax.
• Detailed street maps for Tegulcigalpa, Roatán & other key locations in the country
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Honduras without weighing you down.