Bolivia is home to enormous biodiversity: surreal volcanic landscapes, lush valleys, vast salt flats and Amazon jungle. Footprint’s 6th edition Bolivia Handbook will guide you from the blinding-white expanse of Salar de Uyuni and racing round hairpin bends on the most dangerous road in the world to the stunning turquoise of Lake Titicaca.
• Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the country, including trekking, wildlife spotting & the Che Guevara trail
• Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from swimming with pink river dolphins in the Amazon, to exploring the remnants of ancient civilizations
• Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
• Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
• Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
From the colourful indigenous markets of La Paz to the flamingos feeding in the Altiplano, Footprint’s fully updated 6th edition will help you navigate this astonishing destination.