Karnataka is home to high-tech metropolises, ancient Hindu temples, ornate Islamic palaces, charming British boulevards and a vast countryside where time stands still - for now, at least. Footprint Bangalore & Karnataka will take you from Karnataka's cultural wonders to its little-visited coastline, lush with river estuaries and mangrove swamps which rival Kerala's backwaters. This guide includes listings on the best places to eat and sleep, plus information on tours and activities.
• Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Karnataka
• Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where is best to eat, sleep and relax
• Includes information on tour operators and activities from fishing to yoga
• Detailed maps for Bangalore and other key destinations
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket
With comprehensive coverage of all the main sights, plus information on activities to take you off the beaten path, Footprint Bangalore & Karnataka is the ideal companion to this intriguing region of India.