Andalucía is home to a cornucopia of historical treasures and rich layers of culture resplendent with color. Footprint’s 8th edition Andalucía Handbook will guide you from the noble churches & tasty tapas of Sevilla to lush green hills crowned with postcard-pretty white villages.
• Great coverage of the activities and sights in the 8 provinces that make up the region
• Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from remote towns with Renaissance palaces to peaceful hill-walking
• Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport, practicalities to history, culture & landscape
• Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
• Full-color planning section to inspire and help you find the best experiences
• Personal recommendations from the author on everything from food & wine to surfing, hiking and architecture
From dining on the freshest of seafood to exploring prehistoric monuments, Footprint’s fully updated 8th edition will help you navigate this intoxicating destination.