You'll be able to find us at several travel shows over the coming months. Do come and see us, whether you're looking for travel inspiration or already planning your trip! Check out our Competition & Offers page for ticket offers, as well as details of the amazing Chile holiday prize draw that we'll be running at the shows.
The Times presents Destinations: the Holiday & Travel Show, 19-22 January 2017 (EventCity, Manchester)
Adventure Travel Show, 21-22 January 2017 (Olympia, London)
|February:||The Times presents Destinations: the Holiday & Travel Show, 2-5 February 2017 (Olympia, London)|
Post a photo of yourself signing up for our prize draw at either the Adventure Travel Show or Destinations London, and tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. At 4pm, we will notify our favourite, who will win a bottle of Chilean wine from Wines of Chile (collected from our stand before the show ends).
- Replica 1924 edition of the South American Handbook
- 'Pure Yerba' infusion bags from Yuyo - filled with organic yerba mate, the South American super herb. Uniquely energising and with a rich history, yerba mate is the super plant at the heart of Yuyo.
- Delicious dark chocolate treats from Pacari, an Ecuadorian family-owned company. Made from tree to bar in Ecuador, this fair trade, sustainable, socially responsible, certified organic dark chocolate has won over 150 International Chocolate Awards since 2012.
- Bright and vibrant flip flops from Brazil, perfect for your next beach holiday.
- A miniature bottle of Trivento Reserve Malbec from Argentina - a bright and bold red whose plum and raspberry jam aromas mingle elegantly with vanilla notes. Well balanced, exhibits sweet tannins and a velvety finish.
- Hasslacher's Colombian Hot Chocolate, made with top-quality Colombian cacao.
- Footprint's South American Handbook mugs