Delivery/Terms & Conditions
Ordering and Delivery
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept card payments. Please note that If you are shopping from South America or anywhere else outside UK, when you place your order, your card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, fax or by post.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping and Handling
All parcels are sent via Royal Mail, costs per order are:
Standard 1st Class Delivery in the UK £2.70
Standard 2nd Class Delivery in the UK £2.20
Standard Air mail to Western Europe ( 5 to 7 working days) £3.20
Standard Air mail to the Rest of the World ( 7 to 10 working days) £6.20
Orders received by 3 pm are normally processed and despatched on same day ( excluding week ends and bank holidays).
You must inform us within three working days of expected delivery of the goods if they are lost or damaged in transit so that we can correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
It is our aim to ensure we always have stock of items promoted on our website but occasionally we may run out of a product before we've had time to refresh our site. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order (or a part of your order) we will contact you with details of anticipated delivery date and an option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders with an invoice address in the UK or European Union, 20 % VAT is added where applicable to the product. No VAT is added for orders with invoice address outside the UK or European Union.
Footprint Travel Guides do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option. They are also used after you have logged on as part of that process.
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are sorted by the browser on your computer or portable device. Each cookie is unique to its web browser and provides a memory for the website, enabling it to anonymously recognise a user and tailor its results accordingly.
Although it is likely to affect your website experience and reduce the number of functions available to you, such as placing orders, all browsers allow you to alter the cookie preferences. These settings can be found in your ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. The help function on your internet browser will be able to guide you through changing your cookie settings. Internet explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari instructions can be downloaded here. Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Disclose information to third-parties - but only for goods delivery purposes.
d. To ensure your purchasing experience is smooth and secure.
e. To gather anonymous analytical information, such as the number of unique users.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 7 working days of receipt of the order for a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days. You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should take out enough postal insurance to cover their value. This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault for example, if goods are faulty or not as described.
Any goods returned should be in saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
General Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website constitutes acceptance by you of the following conditions of use:
1) Copyright and Trademarks :This website is owned and operated by Footprint Handbooks Ltd ('Footprint') and the information and materials appearing on the website ('the Content') are displayed for personal, non-commercial use only. All software used on this website and all Content included on this website (including without limitation website design, text, graphics, audio and video and the selection and arrangement thereof) is the property of Footprint or its suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. None of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of Footprint. This excludes the downloading of one copy of extracts from the website on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact. Modification of any of the Content or use of any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out herein (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited. Requests to republish any of the Content and to use quotations or extracts from any books published by Footprint should be addressed to the Permissions Department at the address set out below.
The Footprint name and the Footprint mark are registered trademarks of Footprint Handbooks Ltd. This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Footprint, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided and is available without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Footprint be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
Footprint does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Footprint or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Footprint and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any licence or right under any trade mark or patent of the Footprint, or any other third party.
2) Links to third party websites: The website may include links to other Internet websites which are controlled and maintained by third parties. These links are solely for the convenience of users and do not constitute any endorsement by Footprint of the websites linked or referred to, nor does Footprint have any control over the content of any such websites.
5) Liability disclaimer: The website is provided by Footprint in good faith but Footprint does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to all or any part of the website or the Content or any websites to which the website is linked, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law. The contents of the website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. There is no guarantee that the website will be free of infection by viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. To the extent permitted by law, Footprint hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Content, the website and/or any website to which the website is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
6) Changes to these General terms and conditions: Footprint reserves the right to add to or change these General terms and conditions and agrees to ensure that a note of the date and clause number of any such amendments will be included as part of the conditions. Any changes will be posted to this page and it is your responsibility as a user to ensure that you are aware of any such changes from time to time. Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the website after that time.
7) Information about users: Footprint collects information on what pages are accessed or visited by consumers, as well as information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or website registrations. Footprint uses this information for internal review, in order to improve the content of the website and to notify consumers about updates to the website. Footprint guarantees that if you supply your postal address on-line you will only be sent the information for which you provided your address but if you do not wish to receive e-mail from Footprint in the future, or if you wish to be removed from mailing lists, please let us know by sending an e-mail or writing to Web Editor, Footprint Handbooks Ltd, 6 Riverside Court, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3DZ, England or email@example.com.
8) Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes that may arise under or in relation to these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Footprint Terms and conditions of sale and purchase.
Please read through the following Terms and Conditions of Sale and Purchase ('Terms') carefully. They comprise the terms on which you are permitted to purchase items from Footprint Handbooks Ltd (Footprint, also referred to here as 'we') on this website (the 'website'). If you submit an order for any item advertised for sale on this website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance by you of these Terms.
Formation of contract of sale
1) If you wish to purchase any of the items for sale on this website, you must submit a completed order form. Your order will not be accepted unless you make full payment for your order at the time we accept it. If we agree to accept your order, we will supply the items you have ordered (the 'Product') to you in accordance with these Terms.
2) The sale and purchase of Products via this website will be governed by a contract between you and us formed when you have placed an order and your order has been accepted by us. The terms of the Contract will comprise these Terms, as amended or updated by us from time to time, and the prices and other relevant information about the Products published by us on this website at the time the Contract is formed.
3) We reserve the right to change these Terms at our discretion. We agree to ensure that a note of the date and clause number of any such changes will be included as part of these Terms. Any changes will be posted to the website and it is your responsibility to ensure, from time to time, that you are aware of any such changes. Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to shop on the website after that time.
4) You acknowledge and agree that, in entering into a Contract, you do not rely on and have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty or understanding (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person (whether party to the Contract or not) which is not expressly set out or referred to in the Contract. This is not intended to limit or exclude liability for fraud on our part.
Orders and quotes
1) You acknowledge that all information and specifications relating to the Products and any material produced by us are approximate only.
2) We may correct any error in any unconfirmed order, sales literature or other document or information issued by us or placed on this website without any liability.
3) We may make any changes in the specification of the Products to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or European Union requirements which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
Right of withdrawal
1) Where you purchase Products from this website for personal use and not for resale:
a) You have the right to withdraw from any Contract within 14 working days of submitting an order for Products by giving us written notice of withdrawal by e- mail.
b) You will be responsible for and will pay the cost of returning the Products to us by the same method as they were delivered in the event that we have already dispatched the Products to you before we receive your written notice of withdrawal. The Products will be returned at your risk.
c) We will credit your credit or debit card as appropriate for the price of the Products as set out below, provided that the Products are returned to us in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
2) The price of each Product shall be the recommended retail price for that Product (disregarding any special offers, promotions or other discounts) that is quoted on this website on the date you place your order, subject to any inadvertent pricing errors (whether technical or otherwise) by us.
3) The price of any Product excludes the cost of postage, packaging and delivery. The costs of postage and packaging will be specified on this website and are your responsibility. The cost of delivery to the delivery address you specify in your order form (the 'Premises') will be your responsibility. The method of delivery and packaging applicable will be those quoted on this website on the date of the order.
4) The price of the Products is inclusive of any applicable Value Added Tax.4) We reserve the right to revise the price of any items on this website without notice. We also reserve the right to refuse to supply to you, whether you are an individual or company, for whatever reason.
1) Payments shall be made by credit card or debit card on the date on which we accept your order or by UK pounds; sterling cheque with order if you order by post
2) The credit cards and debit cards that we will accept are those listed on this website on the date on which we accept your order.
1) The time and method for delivery will be at our discretion. The place of delivery will be the Premises. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence.
2) If the Products delivered to you do not include all of the Products that you ordered in any particular order or include incorrect Products, you must inform us in writing within 14 working days from the date of delivery. If you do not, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result. In any event, our liability is limited to the price of the Products not delivered or the cost of replacing such Products.
Risk and ownership
1) Risk of damage or loss of the Products shall pass to you on delivery or, if you fail to take delivery of the Products, at the time when we have tried to deliver the Products.
2) Title in the Products shall pass to you on delivery or, if you fail to take delivery of the Products, at the time when we tried to deliver the Products to you.
1) All intellectual property and other proprietary rights (including, but not limited to, brand names, product names, copyright and trade marks) and all technical, business or similar information (including, but not limited to, all designs, documents and other materials relating to the Products) used in the Products (together Intellectual Property;) are and shall remain the property of Footprint or of our licensors.
2) Other than as stated below, we do not grant permission for the use of the Intellectual Property and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
3) All website design, text and graphics appearing on this website and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of Footprint or of our licensors. None of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of Footprint. This excludes the downloading of one copy of extracts from the website on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact. Modification of any of the Content or use of any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out herein (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited. Requests to republish any of the Content and to use quotations or extracts from any books published by Footprint should be addressed to the Permissions Department at the address set out below.
4) We are the owner of the Footprint name and mark which are our registered trademarks. Any other trademark materials, including, but not limited to, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
1) If you are unhappy with any Product you purchase on this website for any reason, you may return it to us in its original condition within 14 working days and we will provide a full refund. If the reason for the return is the result of our error, or if the item was damaged before it reached you, we will also refund the postage costs.
2) We shall not be liable in respect of any defect in the Products arising from fair wear and tear, neglect, failure to follow our instructions or misuse.
3) Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability arising by virtue of the Consumer Protection Act 1987, or our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or any other liability to the extent that we cannot so exclude or limit such liability as a matter of law.
4) Where the Products are sold under the consumer transaction act (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976), your statutory rights are not affected by this clause.
5) Save as expressly provided in these Conditions, and except where the Products are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties conditions terms and liabilities express or implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and we will not be liable to you for any loss of any kind whatsoever which arises out of the breach of implied warranties or conditions or breach of any other duty of any kind imposed on us by operation of law.
6) We will not be liable for any of the following losses which may arise by reason of any breach of a Contract or any implied warranty, condition or other term, any representation or any duty of any kind imposed on us by operation of law:
a) any loss of anticipated profits or expected future business;
b) damage to reputation or goodwill;
c) any damages costs or expenses payable by you to any third party;
d) loss of any order or contract; or
e) any indirect or consequential loss of any kind.
f) Without prejudice to any other provision of these Terms, we will not be in breach of the Contract for any delay in performing, or failure to perform, our obligations under it if that delay or failure was due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
g) We are providing the website on an information basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website or its contents and disclaim all such representations and warranties.
Withdrawal and use of products
1) We may withdraw any Products without prior notice, or liability, to you.
2) If we provide you with information about the use for which the Products are designed and about any conditions necessary to ensure that the Products will be safe, then you must use the Products accordingly.
1) Any notice required under these Terms must be in writing addressed to Footprint Handbooks Ltd, 6 Riverside Court, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 3DZ, England. Any notices to you will be sent to your usual billing address. Any notice shall be deemed to be served:
a) if sent by pre-paid first class post to the party to whom it is given, on the second working day after posting; or
b) if sent by pre-paid air-mail post to the party to whom it is given, on the seventh working day after posting; or
c) if sent by fax to the recipient's fax number at the date and time given on the sender's transmission acknowledgement slip or (in the case of manifest error or loss of the slip) on receipt.
2) If any of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part then the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected and shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Each Contract shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts if there are any disputes between them of any kind.
4) Failure or neglect by either party to enforce at any time any of these Terms shall not be a waiver of that party's rights and it shall not affect the validity of the whole or any part of these Terms or the Contract or prejudice that party's right to take subsequent action.
5) Nothing in these Terms is intended to confer on any third party any benefit or any right to enforce any of these Terms.
Footprint Handbooks Ltd
6 Riverside Court
Lower Bristol Road
Bath BA2 3DZ
Footprint Handbooks Ltd Registered in England No: 1865674
VAT registration number is GB 138 3847 44
Advertiser Terms & ConditionsThis Agreement (as defined below) is entered into by you, being the entity which: (i ) accepts this agreement online; or (ii) is identified as the “Customer” and signs the New Campaign order form and Footprint Handbooks Ltd (registered number 186564) with its registered office located at Bridge House, London Bridge, London, SE1 9QR “Footprint” . This Agreement governs your participation in Footprint Online Advertising.
1.1 The terms are incorporated into each agreement entered into between Footprint and the customer whether or not the New Campaign order form or any other document which the customer signs makes reference to these terms.
1.2 In this contract the following expressions have the following respective meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
"Acceptance date” means the date on which the Customer accepts this Agreement online;
“Ad” means banner advertisement as shown on the New Campaign order form;
“Advertiser" means the entity whose Ads (whether created by itself or by a third party on its behalf) are published online by Footprint in accordance with this agreement;
“Contract period” means the period of time the Ad will published on the Website as specified on the New Campaign Order form
“Creatives” means all Ad content, related technology and tags;
“End Date” means the date (if any) on which the parties agree this Agreement will terminate and all types of ads will cease to be made available;
"Insertion order" means New Campaign order form.
“Publish” means displaying the Ad on the Website
"Website" means Footprint website as detailed on the Insertion order.
2) Terms of payment:
2.1 Footprint will publish the Ad for the period of time specified on the Insertion order.
2.2 Payment is made by online invoice at the rate specified on the Insertion order.
2.3 All payments to Footprint hereunder shall be made in sterling and shall be exclusive of any V.A.T chargeable thereon which shall be payable by the advertiser in addition, where applicable.
2.4 Payment shall be made in full to Footprint on acceptance of the Insertion order.
2.4 No Ad will appear on the Website until payment has been made in full.
2.5 Receipt of payment will be considered as acceptance of the order and the terms & conditions of the contract.
3) Acceptance of advertising is subject to space availability upon receipt of insertion order by Footprint.
4) Advertisers Representations:
The advertiser warrants and represents to Footprint that:
(1) it has the right to publish the contents of the Ad, without infringement of any rights of any third party including, without limitation, intellectual property rights;
(2) it has complied with the codes of practice issued by the Advertising Standards Authority in respect of electronic and on-line advertising and all other relevant industry codes of practice;
(3) it will be fully responsible for the terms (including, without limitation, product description, price and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations) of any contract for the sale of goods or services to customers who have seen the advert displayed by Footprint.
(4) it will not breach or circumvent any security measures or knowingly provide Ads containing malware, spyware or any malicious code.
The advertiser agrees to indemnify Footprint forthwith on demand and hold Footprint harmless against any and all expenses, damages and losses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) incurred by Footprint in connection with any claims, actual or threatened, of any kind (including, without limitation, breach of contract, any claim of trademark or copyright infringement, libel, defamation, breach of confidentiality, false or misleading advertising or sales practices) arising from the Ad and/or any material of the advertiser to which users can link through the Ad and any other contract entered into for the purchase of the advertised goods or services..
The advertiser will defend or settle at its own expense any action or other proceedings brought against Footprint that relates to the Ad and/or any material of the advertiser to which users can link through the Ad. Footprint shall notify the advertiser promptly of any such claim and shall permit the advertiser to assume and control the defence of such action with Counsel chosen by the advertiser (who shall be reasonably acceptable to Footprint) and shall not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such claim without the advertiser's prior written consent. The advertiser shall pay any and all proper costs, damages and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees and costs) awarded against or incurred by Footprint in any such action or proceedings.
5.1) Footprint reserves the right to re-design parts of or the entire website as detailed in the insertion order and to re-position advertising and sponsorship accordingly without prior notice.
5.2) The practice of deep linking may be necessary, thus enabling visitors to by-pass the home page to visit specific areas of the website directly.
5.3) Optimised web pages containing the advertiser name and information may be submitted to search engines at the expense of Footprint.
6) Cancellation Policy: Any campaign can be cancelled without charge up to 30 days before the scheduled start date of the campaign. Non-banner Ads, company profiles and directory listings can be cancelled without charge up to 30 days before the scheduled start of the campaign. Cancellation damages of 50% of the advertising contract amount will be due and payable to Footprint by the advertiser if campaigns are cancelled by the advertiser less than 30 days before the scheduled start date of the campaign. After a campaign has started all Ads must run their contracted duration as per the insertion order form.
7) The Advertiser is responsible for uploading the Creatives.
8.0) All contents of Ads are subject to Footprint's approval and will not be published to the website until approved by the website administrator.
8.1) Footprint will aim to publish the Ad within two business days of submission.
8.2) Footprint reserves the right to reject or cancel any Ad, insertion order, space reservation or position commitment at any time, or remove any Ad from any website page controlled by Footprint, or reject any URL link embodied within any Ad.
9.1) Footprint will notify the advertiser by email that their Ad has been added to the website.
9.2) The agreed duration will begin from notification by Footprint.
9.3) The Advertiser will have password-protected access to 24/7 online reporting information so that the Advertiser may monitor its campaign.
9.4) The advertiser must notify Footprint as soon as is reasonable by either email or fax of any inaccuracy or changes that need to be made.
9.5) The content of all Ads incorporating data provided by a third party is not subject to the advertiser's prior approval but no warranty is given by Footprint with relation to the accuracy of such Ads. Footprint does not undertake to review the contents of any Ads and any such review of, and approval by, Footprint shall not be deemed to constitute an acceptance by Footprint that such Ad is provided in accordance with the terms of the Agreement, nor shall it constitute a waiver of Footprint's rights hereunder. Footprint makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any advert. In the event that any advert is inaccurate, it is the advertiser's responsibility to provide a replacement ad.
10) All insertion orders are accepted subject to provisions of the current rate card. Rates are subject to change upon notice from Footprint. In the event of a rate increase during the period of the insertion order, the advertiser will have the option to cancel the remaining period of the insertion order with one month's notice or as of the date of the rate increase, whichever period is the shorter, without penalty or continue the order at the revised rate.
11) Limitation of Liability Footprint will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for:
any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
any special or indirect or consequential losses;
In any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either party at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, suffered or incurred by a party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions. In particular, and without limitation, the advertiser acknowledges that Footprint will not be liable for such losses whether arising from a failure to publish an Ad, or from the inaccuracy of any data contained in any Ads (whether such inaccuracy arises from any action, or failure to act, of Footprint, the advertiser or a third party).
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Footprint's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or that of its servants, agents or employees.
Subject to the above, the liability of Footprint in contract, tort, negligence, pre-contract or other representations or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the performance or observance of its obligations under these terms and conditions, and every applicable part of them shall be limited to the amendment of any inaccurate data in accordance with Section 9 above or in the event that Footprint fails to electronically publish an Ad, the advertiser's sole remedy and Footprint's entire liability to the advertiser shall be limited at Footprint's option to either a refund of the advertising fee or relevant portion thereof, or placement of the Ad at a later time in a comparable position.
The advertiser acknowledges that the website on which an advert is displayed is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement. Footprint makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to such website, including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade or that the website will meet any requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable.
12) Footprint shall have the right to hold the advertiser or its agent liable for such monies as are due and payable to Footprint for advertising which the advertiser or its agent ordered and which advertising was published and displayed.
13) No conditions other than those set forth in the rate card shall be binding on Footprint unless specifically agreed to in writing by Footprint.
14) Footprint is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of any situation beyond the control of Footprint.
15) No conditions other than those set forth in the insertion order or this shall be binding unless expressly agreed to in writing. In the event of any inconsistency between the insertion order and this Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.
These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) together with any document expressly referred to in any of the terms, contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or verbal, between the parties in relation to such matters. No verbal explanation or verbal information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. Each party confirms that, in agreeing to these terms and conditions, it has not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these terms and conditions and agrees that it shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these terms and conditions save that the agreement of each party contained in this.
The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect or impact the continuation in force of the remainder of these terms and conditions.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as creating a partnership or joint venture of any kind between the parties or as constituting either party as the agent of the other party for any purpose whatsoever and neither party shall have the authority or power to bind the other party or to contract in the name of or create a liability against the other party in any way or for any purpose.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute or matter arising out of or connected with these terms and conditions.