Win a 17-day trip for two to vibrant Vietnam!
We have teamed up with Adventure Worldwide and Vietnam Airlines to offer you the fantastic opportunity to win a trip for two adults on Adventure Worldwide's classic Vietnam tour, including two return Vietnam Airlines flights from the UK to Ho Chi Minh City, returning from Hanoi.
This adventure trip really is an assault on the senses – cue Vietnam, simply one of the most captivating countries in South East Asia, offering adventure travellers a range of strikingly vivid and compelling experiences the entire length of this bold and buzzing country. This colourful and fascinating 17 day tour takes you from Ho Chi Minh City in the South all the way to bustling Hanoi in the North. Explore former Vietcong strongholds, dip your toes in the blue waters off the coast of Nha Trang, step back in time at the ancient UNESCO World Heritage town of Hoi An, and cruise the famous Perfume River of Imperial Hue. All aboard the ‘Reunification Express’ for a chance to travel with the locals, before arriving in Hanoi and experiencing the breath taking beauty of Ha Long Bay on your own junk boat.
This is a real adventure holiday where you can enjoy life in the fast lane in busy city back streets, slow it down by kayaking in tranquil bays, explore ancient forests and radiant rice fields and be captivated by a country which really has it all. To view the itinerary for this fantastic trip click here. The prize includes direct return flights to Ho Chi Minh City and back from Hanoi with Vietnam Airlines.
Closing date: 30th September 2012
Adventure Worldwide are specialists in taking travellers well off the beaten track, to get right under the skin of the country they are travelling in! Offering over 60 original itineraries to 38 countries around the world, they are experts in putting together experiences and journeys that go way beyond the wildest dreams of the average tourist.
Delve into the real world as you travel on foot, on two wheels, maybe three wheels, or four legs. Glide along on kayaks, on bicycles, or rafts, trains, planes and a variety of automobiles and really get up close and personal with local culture and wildlife in some of the most amazing landscapes on the planet. With over 25 years’ experience in designing specialist trips, Adventure Worldwide understands that these are the essential ingredients to any adventure.
Join Adventure Worldwide on Facebook – or call on 0845 304 8679 - to receive ideas and inspiration for your next adventure.
Real Adventure from Real Travellers - www.adventureworldwide.com
Vietnam Airlines offers the first ever non-stop services between the UK and Vietnam, with four departures per week from Gatwick Airport, flying twice-weekly to both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. The schedule offers UK travellers the option of exploring this fascinating country via ‘open jaw’ itineraries, starting with Hanoi and culminating in Ho Chi Minh City, or vice versa. Flights are also carefully scheduled to offer convenient onward connections within Vietnam and Indochina, including exciting destinations such as Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and China.
Vietnam Airlines’ direct services are operated by B777 aircraft with Economy, Deluxe Economy and Business Class cabins – all with in-flight entertainment systems. Visit www.vietnamairlines.com for further information.
Winner will be announced on 1stOctober 2012.
Terms and Conditions
- The price is 2 places on Adventure Worldwide’s Classic Vietnam tour, plus 2 return economy flights with Vietnam Airlines from London Gatwick to Vietnam.
- More information about the trip is available at http://www.adventureworldwide.co.uk/holiday/classic_vietnam.html
- Prize must be taken and travel completed between 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2013. Prize is subject to availability and excludes travel during Easter, Christmas and New Year periods and UK and Vietnamese public holidays.
- Flight taxes and fuel surcharges for Vietnam are not included. Accommodation, sightseeing, meals and transport are all included as per the itinerary. Passport and visa fees, travel insurance, excess baggage charges, gratuities to leaders and guides, extra meals, laundry, drinks, medical expenses, optional activities and trips, and any items of a personal nature are not included.
- Travel to and from the UK airport is the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Travel must be booked at least one month in advance of departure. Flight tickets cannot be issued more than three months in advance of departure.
- Winner and guest must be more than 18 years of age.
- The prize must be taken as stated. Once the trip is booked and confirmed, any amends will be at the prizewinner’s expense.
- The prizewinner is responsible for ensuring that they and their guest have a valid passport, travel insurance, visas and any relevant vaccinations at the time of travel. No responsibility will be taken if the prizewinner is unable to travel due to insufficient documentation.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
- Vietnam Airlines’ standard conditions of carriage apply.
- The winner will be contacted via telephone/email before being publicly announced on Adventure Worldwide’s Facebook page. If the winner fails to respond within 14 days, a new winner will be drawn.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Adventure Worldwide and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for notifying the winner of the competition and to send news, updates and special offers from Adventure Worldwide and its associated brands unless you choose to opt out.
The trip is subject to availability and confirmation from Adventure Worldwide at the time of booking. Please see the standard Adventure Worldwide competition terms and conditions at: http://www.adventureworldwide.co.uk/information/competition_terms.html
By taking the prize you are deemed to have read and accepted the companies standard booking conditions: http://www.adventureworldwide.co.uk/information/booking_information_conditions.html
Products in this Region
No PDFs currently available